ATTENTION!!! Fake Website Alert!
My cattery name has been stolen, please visit http://sunnyshorescattery.com/fake-website-scam-alert/ to learn more.
Please feel free to send ANY inquiries to Rachel@sunnyshorescattery.com OR call/text me at 386-795-0778
Rachel Zimmer – SunnyShores Cattery, Daytona Beach, FL
A portion of every Sunny Shores kitten is donated to The Winn Feline Foundation
“To improve the health and welfare of all cats”
All kittens go home with;
~Age appropriate kitten vaccines
~A Florida State Health Certificate (which includes an examination from my veterinarian, a negative feline leukemia/feline AIDS test, a negative fecal test, and deworming)
~A FIVE year genetic/health guarantee
~30 days of free pet insurance with Trupanion
TICA or CFA registration papers
~Implanted HomeAgain microchip with registration paperwork
~First dose of Revolution Plus, a baby blanket and toys
~Lifetime support from a knowledgeable breeder/veterinary technician with over 20 years experience
All kittens are altered and microchipped prior to placement in their new homes.
All kittens are litter box trained and have already begun their training to a scratching post.
1. The breeder guarantees the cat/kitten is free of FeLV(feline leukemia) and FIV(feline AIDS). The breeder will have the cat/kitten examined by a veterinarian and have all age appropriate vaccines completed at time of pick up. The breeder will provide purchaser with a Florida State Health Certificate.
2. Cats can be very sensitive to vaccines, therefore certain vaccines should not be given including; FIP vaccine, FIV vaccine, and any adjuvanted vaccines. Any cat/kitten from Sunny Shores should only be vaccinated with a NON ADJUVANTED vaccine including but not limited to the Purevax line from Merial and Intervet Nobivac line. Failure to adhere to all of these vaccine guidelines will void contract. In addition, the breeder will not warranty the cat/kitten against any adverse reactions to future vaccinations.
3. If your cat/kitten dies within five years of purchase date due to hereditary or congenital defect, the breeder will replace the cat when proof of the defect in the form of a complete necropsy report from a licensed pathologist is received by the breeder. Necropsy documentation and pathology reports should be sent to breeder within 30 days of necropsy being performed. The breeder is not obligated to replace the exact color/pattern/sex of the cat/kitten, although all attempts to do so will be made. There will be no cash refunds.
4. The breeder testifies that the cat/kitten has been produced from bloodlines negative for the known DNA HCM mutation found in the Ragdoll breed. All SunnyShores kittens are guaranteed HCM negative.
5. The purchaser agrees to have the cat/kitten examined by a veterinarian within 30 days of purchase; sooner if the cat’s/kitten’s health is in question. Sunny Shores must be notified within 24 hours of the veterinarian visit of any problems. A written statement by the veterinarian identifying the problem must be given to the breeder. Any problems are subject to confirmation by our veterinarian. The breeder will not be responsible for any veterinary expenses.
6. Failure to have the cat/kitten examined by a veterinarian within the stated amount of time or any evidence of abuse, neglect, or mishandling releases the breeder from any responsibility regarding the cat/kitten.
7. The breeder will provide purchaser with one or all of the following registration papers, TICA/ACFA/CFA.
8. Removing a cat’s rear nails can cause permanent damage to joints, ligaments, and tendons. Purchaser agrees never to have cat/kitten rear nails removed. Declawing of the rear nails will void contract.
Even though I do not believe in the practice of declawing the front nails I would rather educate you than prohibit this procedure and have it done behind my back anyway. Please visit the link below before you decide declawing is right for your cat.
9. Cats are so trusting and curious by nature that they should never be allowed to roam free outdoors. If you want your cat to experience nature they can be easily trained to a harness and leash.
10. Indoor cats can get heartworms and are even more susceptible to the parasite. Symptoms range from very mild to severe and in a majority of cases cause sudden death. Failure to have cat/kitten on monthly heartworm prevention will void contract.
11. If, at some future time, you feel the cat/kitten cannot continue to be a part of your home, please contact breeder before making any other arrangements. This cat/kitten should never be put into a rescue situation or humane society but should be returned to breeder to be re-homed if necessary.
12. Buyer agrees to forward all medical records and properly signed registration papers should the cat have to be surrendered back to the breeder due to breach of contract with no reimbursement to the purchaser.