Please feel free to send ANY inquiries to [email protected] OR call/text me at 386-795-0778
Check out http://sunnyshorescattery.com/available-kittens/ to see what’s currently available.
Rachel Zimmer – SunnyShores Cattery, Daytona Beach, FL
All kittens go home with:
~Age-appropriate kitten vaccines
~A Kitten Birth certificate and Pedigree
~All pet and show alter kittens will be spayed or neutered
~A Florida State Health Certificate (which includes an examination from my veterinarian, a negative feline leukemia/feline AIDS test, age-appropriate vaccines, a negative fecal test, and deworming)
~A FIVE year genetic/health guarantee
~30 days of free pet insurance with Trupanion
~TICA, CFA, or LCWW registration papers
~Implanted HomeAgain microchip with registration paperwork
~First dose of Revolution Plus applied
~A baby blanket and toys
~Lifetime support from a knowledgeable breeder/veterinary technician with over 20 years’ experience
SunnyShores is proud to be a Genetically Tested cattery. As a reputable breeder, I testify that every cat/kitten has been produced from parents/bloodlines negative for the known DNA HCM and PKD mutation found in the Ragdoll breed, as well as over 50 other additional genetic diseases.
Please feel free to send available kitten inquiries to [email protected] or 386-795-0778
All kittens are altered and microchipped prior to placement in their new homes.
All kittens are litter box trained and have already begun their training to a scratching post.
1. The breeder guarantees the cat/kitten is free of FeLV(feline leukemia) and FIV(feline AIDS). The breeder will have the cat/kitten examined by a veterinarian and have all age-appropriate vaccines completed at time of pick up. The breeder will provide purchaser with a Florida State Health Certificate.
2. If your cat/kitten dies within five years of purchase date due to hereditary or congenital defect, the breeder will replace the cat when proof of the defect in the form of a complete necropsy report from a licensed pathologist is received by the breeder. Necropsy documentation and pathology reports should be sent to breeder within 30 days of necropsy being performed. The breeder is not obligated to replace the exact color/pattern/sex of the cat/kitten, although all attempts to do so will be made. There will be no cash refunds.
3. The breeder testifies that the cat/kitten has been produced from parents/bloodlines negative for the known DNA HCM mutation found in the Ragdoll breed. All SunnyShores kittens are guaranteed HCM negative.
4. The purchaser agrees to have the cat/kitten examined by a veterinarian within 30 days of purchase; sooner if the cat’s/kitten’s health is in question. Sunny Shores must be notified within 24 hours of the veterinarian visit of any problems. A written statement by the veterinarian identifying the problem must be given to the breeder. Any problems are subject to confirmation by our veterinarian. The breeder will not be responsible for any veterinary expenses.
5. Failure to have the cat/kitten examined by a veterinarian within the stated amount of time or any evidence of abuse, neglect, or mishandling releases the breeder from any responsibility regarding the cat/kitten.
6. Indoor cats can get heartworms and are even more susceptible to the parasite. Severe damage to the heart, lungs, and even sudden death can occur. Failure to keep cat/kitten on monthly heartworm prevention will void contract.
7. Ragdolls are too trusting by nature therefore they should never be allowed to roam free outdoors. If you want your cat to experience nature, they can be easily trained to a harness and leash.
8. Removing a cat’s rear nails can cause permanent damage to joints, ligaments, and tendons. Purchaser agrees never to have cat/kitten rear nails removed. Declawing of the rear nails will void contract.
9. The breeder will provide the purchaser with one or all of the following registration papers, TICA /LCWW/CFA. The seller reserves the right to withhold registration papers for any reason.
10. If cat/kitten is purchased as a show alter, purchaser may show the cat/kitten in cat shows, if qualified pursuant to the rules of any cat show, as a kitten or adult cat. Breeder makes no representations or guarantees whatsoever as to the physical features (specifically including coat and eye color, as these may change as the cat ages), personality, temperament, or the ability of the cat/kitten to accumulate awards.
11. If, at some future time, you feel the cat/kitten cannot continue to be a part of your home, please contact the breeder before making any other arrangements. Under no circumstances will this cat be sold, leased, gifted, or traded to another breeder NOR given to a pet shop, research facility, humane society, or other rescue facility but should be returned to the breeder to be re-homed if necessary. There will be no cash refunds.
12. Buyer agrees to forward all medical records and properly signed registration papers should the cat have to be surrendered back to the breeder due to breach of contract with no reimbursement to the purchaser.
Even though I do not believe in the practice of declawing, I would rather educate you than prohibit this procedure and have it done behind my back anyway. Please visit the link below before you decide declawing is right for your cat.
A portion of every Sunny Shores kitten is donated to The Winn Feline Foundation
“To improve the health and welfare of all cats”